If you are looking to live, work, study or discover Australia, you have made the first step.

Australian visas can be difficult and confusing. It is essential to know the visa options for every person, being aware of the visa requirements and verify that you would comply with the visa criteria.

These are the steps that we offer:

Trabajar en Australia

1. Advice and visa options (Cost AUD$200 - includes GST)
From the answers of a questionnaire we will send you or from a Skype chat, we will analyse the best possibilities you have to come to Australia. You will receive an outline of the visa options you have, information about each visa, the steps you need to follow, etc.

2. Visa process and visa application (Cost depending on visa application)
This is a full service option. We will guide you in every step of the visa, we will represent you with agencies and the DIBP, we will give you a checklist of documents needed, we will revise the documentation and we will be next to you until a decision is made.

3. Other options (Cost to be specified)
We can offer other services according to your necessities such as skill assessment application.

Below you will find a short summary of the most common Australian visas:

Tourism Visa
What a fantastic country to discover! There are different tourist visas depending on the nationality, the purpose of the trip (visit or business), etc. We can help you to apply for the right one.

Skill Visa (sc 189, 190, 489)
This is a points-tested visa for workers who have skill and work experience in an occupation that is in demand in Australia. If your occupation is in the list and you comply with the requirements you can be invited to apply for a permanent or temporary Australian visa.

Work Visa (sc 482, 186, 187)
When businesses in Australia have a need to fill a position and they cannot find an employee in the local market, they can nominate and recruit skilled people for that position. This can be a temporary or permanent visa pathway.

Partner or Prospective Marriage Visa
If your partner or spouse is an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen, they can sponsor you for a visa to live and work in Australia. If you are engaged to your partner you can be sponsored as well. This is an application for a temporary visa for 2 years, after that time you may be eligible for a permanent visa.

Student or Graduate Visa – Student (sc 500) / Graduate (sc 485)
To study in Australia you need to enrol and pay for a recognised course in Australia. This visa lets you study as well as work 40 hours per fortnight when your course is in session. You can stay in the country for the duration of your course, it is a temporary visa.

If you have studied a university course or some VET course you might be able to extend your stay in Australia with full work rights under a temporary Graduate Visa.

Other Visas
There are a wide range of Australian visas that might be of your interest. We can offer you information, guide and process these visas for you.

Some of the less common visas are: significant investor visas, child visas, parent visas, talented visas etc.

Be aware that only registered migration agents can provide Australian visa services in Australia. Marta Vinals Llorens is our Registered Migration Agent (MARN 1466957), she can assess your visa and answer your questions.